Frame Tents For Sale Durban Pretoria
Frame Tents For Sale looks much the same as a peg and pole tent, except the difference is that a Frame tent has no centre poles and is supported by a galvanised steel metal frame or aluminium extruded section. The coated PVC fabrics are available from 550g/m2 to 800g/m2 and have a lifespan of approximately 10 -15 years all depending on how well it’s maintained. A Tent Technics Frame Tent is a more cost-effective alternative to an aluminium frame tent. Frame Tents are versatile and highly durable which provides the user with both quick installation and dismantling times. Frame Tents have no centre poles and are suitable for erection on almost any type of surface. This innovative Structure system is the ideal solution for Warehouses, Storage Facilities, Exhibitions, Conferences and Events. The ultimate in design flexibility, Frame Tents provide a well secured environment for short and long-term installations.
Frame Or Aluminium Tent Manufacturers
Tent Technics specialises in manufacturing, supplying frame or aluminium tents In South Africa. We are dedicated to manufacturing premium quality tents at affordable rates. These affordable prices do not mean that we cut on quality, all our tents are manufactured to world-class standards. Our team has many years of experience on their side and they will give the most affordable price in Africa and South Africa. They are waiting to answer your every question.
Recommendations & Pieces Of Advice
- In some countries, approval is needed to set up a tent larger than 75 m2.
- The owner of the tent has the sole responsibility to make sure that these local rules are followed and that the mounting is correct.
- In case of bad weather conditions, it is your responsibility to ensure that people inside are safe and that the tent does not cause damage to others.
- Do not use open fire, welding equipment or other ignition sources in the tent. Though the fabric is made of flame retardant material it can still burn.
- It is always recommended that you secure your tent properly with safety straps and augers when you put up the structure.
- We recommend you to ensure the tent or check if it is covered by home contents insurance, in case of unplanned events, accidents or bad weather.
- Tents are meant as the temporary shelter and must be evacuated under extreme weather conditions.
OUR TENTS FOR SALE
Peg And Pole Tents For Sale. TOP Manufacturer of tents South Africa. Get tents for Events, Functions & Weddings. Manufacturer & Supplier of Peg And Pole Marquee Tents
Frame Tents for sale. Looks much the same as a peg and pole tent, except the difference is that a Frame tent has no centre poles and is galvanized steel metal
Jumping Castles For sale In South Africa. we are Jumping Castles Manufacturer understand the need for a safe, affordable and hassle free
Star Tents for sale in Durban, Pretoria, Gauteng and importing into Africa. We have a wide range of Star Tents for you to buy at our many stores
Stretch Tents For Sale by Tent Technics stretch tent structures are unique only to us, quick and flexible to assembly. They have an undisputed reputation to transform ordinary venues into spectacular events, functions, parties,weddings
Inflatable tents for sale Uniquely designed suitable for all occasions these tents are pole-less easy to transport and set up.
These are NORMAL INFLATABLE TENTS which is made from PVC Material
We Delivery Tents Across Africa
Tenttechnics delivers Tents, Marquee, chairs and table in South African Provinces such as Eastern Cape and Free State and Gauteng and KwaZulu-Natal and Limpopo and Mpumalanga and North West and Northern Cape and Western Cape. Pietermaritzburg, Polokwane, Limpopo, Kimberley, Northern Cape, Nelspruit, Mpumalanga, Bloemfontein, Free State, Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, Pretoria, Gauteng, Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, Johannesburg, Gauteng And African countries like Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape, Central, Chad, Comoros, Democratic, Republic, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Ivory, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Zambia, Zimbabwe